HDPE PLB Duct Pipes
are designed and engineered to house the sensitive nerves of Information technology i.e. optical fibers thus enabling information transfer across the globe. Available as per Indian, International Standards or Customers requirements Most Suited for Pulling Optical Fibre Cable (OFC), Telecom, Electrical Lines etc.Size Range:
- 32/26 mm, 40/33 mm, 50/42 mm
- Available in Coils up to 1000 Meters Length.
- Available as per TEC Specifications or Customers requirements
- Orange, Green, Red, Blue, Black or as per Customers requirements.
- Permanently lubricated HPDE Telecom Ducts are manufactured with the superior grade of High-Density Polyethylene materials. HDPE pipes manufactured meets all the requirements of TEC Specifications as well as IS 4984- 1995.
Properties of Lubricant:
- Permanently Lubricated HDPE Telecom Ducts have a special lubricated compound on Inner Side for Conveying Optical Fiber cables with extremely low friction. The Coefficient of Friction between the inside of the HDPE Duct and the outside of the inserted communication cable does not exceed 0.06.
Salient Features of HDPE Duct:
- Is strongly locked into HDPE.
- It has same physical/mechanical properties as HDPE except for low Coefficient of Friction value which is less than 0.06.
- Is evenly distributed around the bore and along the length of the duct.
- Does not react with water, hence it is possible to clean the duct by water stream in case of any obstruction/accident.
- Have same frictional properties during the life of the duct.
- Environment Stress Crack Resistance (ESCR)
- Impact Resistance
- Crush Resistance
- Low Coefficient of Friction
- Temperature Resistance
- Ultraviolet (UV) protection
- HDPE Ducts are suitable for installation in the field dirt trenches, under sidewalks, roads, within communication networks, between communication centers, and between cities
- They can also be used in branch networks between cells, distribution cabinets, poles, in walls and within subterranean networks of homes, allowing the insertion of optical or copper communication cables, as well as TV/cable aluminum co-axial cables. Cables can be inserted in through the pipe by blowing, with an internal air-pressure up to eight bars
- Minimum Order Quantity: 2000 Meter